Friday 31 August 2012

My first P2PU challenges

First encounter with P2PU challenges...


I discovered P2PU through wonderful google. Joining P2PU is part of my own personal challenge to gain fluency in  programming, and to eventually get a job doing it!

The first challenge I took part in was to introduce myself, hence the existence of this blog: 'Seraphina's Scratch Pad'. Challenge #2 was to copy some html by hand. See below

I wrote it myself by hand. #2 Writing HTML by Hand
I had to find some JavaScript challenges too. So I discovered What is JavaScript, and decided to dive in straight away!

To be continued....

Hello World by Seraphina

How it looks, typed out normally.


<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>Hello World by Seraphina</title>
  </head>
<body>
    <h1>Code by fledgling programmer!</h1>
    <p>
    Code written in my own words...
    </p>
</body>
</html>


...and translated in English:
Hello World by Seraphina

Code by fledgling programmer!

Code written in my own words...


No comments:

Post a Comment